Contributors

Monday, March 12, 2012

Introduction to my BIRD SEGMENT! YAY!

So, since it's starting to get warm again, I want to work on birds! I get a ton of birds flying around in my backyard, such as hummingbirds, the tufted titmouse, and carolina chickadee, so I thought I could snap a few pictures and put up some posts! I spent summer and fall last year doing plants, winter doing spiders, and, officially, I am going to do birds now.

I also wanted to let you know, if you haven't noticed, that I am tagging my posts. I have a lot, so if you want you can scroll through them. I have tags for poisonous spiders, trees, bugs, etc. If you want me to add a tag that you think would be helpful, leave it in the comments. :-)

Remember to take nature walks and see what plants and bugs you can identify on the way! It's fun, and a great family activity.

And spread the word about my blog to friends and family. I don't want to get famous or anything, I just want to know that I do have a few people who read my blog.

I know that this is a long intro, but I wanted to apologize for not getting a post up last week. The ENTIRE family was sick, and it was not fun. Promise. And since google docs is down, I can't work on that essay that I should be, so I'm going to do my research for the next post if going to be doing. Psst! It's the carolina chickadee! Don't tell anyone!

xx Rapid Turtle xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment